This bowl is packed full of everything you could want, a sweet berry flavour, a sneaky serving of vegetables, healthy fats, fibre and antioxidants. Try swapping this hearty yet light breakfast into your morning routine for long lasting energy and glowing skin.
For this delicious bowl, you will need the following...
- 1 large frozen banana (ripe and spotty)
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein (I use the Juice Plus Complete)
- dash of cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender, you may or may not need to add more liquid depending on your blender.
- Once smooth, pour into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.
- You can also turn this into a smoothie by adding more liquid and taking it to go.