These are definitely my favourite protein balls to date, but don't worry, I will be posting many more variations if chocolate isn't your thing!
These babies have it all, they are sweet, crunchy, a tad bit salty and definitely nutrient dense! They are also very easy to adjust to your taste preferences and substitute ingredients.
What you will need....
- 1.5 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsalted almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup plain puffed rice
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder of your choice
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Blend all ingredients into a food processor until well combined.
- Roll into small balls and store in the fridge for up to a week
- These can also be frozen for longer storage, enjoy!