This is definitely one of those recipes that will have you craving more once its finished! The combination of sweet strawberries and creamy peanut butter make this bowl not only incredibly delicious but super healthy and satiating too! All in less than 5 minutes tops.
You will need the following ingredients to make this bowl....
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp maca powder
- handful of fresh strawberries for topping
- handful of your favourite granola for topping
1. blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth
2. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh sliced strawberries and granola, enjoy!